Dwarf Rasboras (Microrasbora/Microdevario)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jenatron

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I wasn't sure where exactly this thread would go.. But where can I find these dwarf rasboras?
-Microrasbora gatesi
-Microdevario kubotai
-Microdevario nanus

I've looked at several online sellers and I haven't found much. Having a LFS order isn't an option. When I asked mine he said his catalog didn't offer them, but he could give me harlequins for my 6 gallon. :rolleyes:
So any online sellers for fish would be great, ESPECIALLY if you know they've had/have the fishies listed above. :)

Thanks.

We don't have any of the ones you listed (and I haven't seen them available), but we do have boraras merah and brigattae out of QT and available.

We don't have any of the ones you listed (and I haven't seen them available), but we do have boraras merah and brigattae out of QT and available.

Yeah, I thought for a second I had asked about boraras merah and I remembered you sell them. But thank you. :)

But for anyone else interested I did find: microdevario nanus and microdevario kubotai at Franks Aquarium in the nano fish section. But they're not currently in stock. :(

Back
Top Bottom