Early birthday present!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mommaof4boys

Aquarium Advice Freak
Guess who got an early birthday present from the greatest husband ever? :-D This girl, right here!

This is the picture from craigslist.. I've cleaned it and waiting to move it in! 125 gallon tank! I'm so excited! :)

Attachments

• 5L45Ef5Ha3Ga3F13Lfc9c517b083a3e7418d8.jpeg
    5L45Ef5Ha3Ga3F13Lfc9c517b083a3e7418d8.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 98
I would marry him for that. Lol jk thats so awesome though!!!!! You are one lucky lady

Sweet! Craigslist is the way to go! I got my 150 for $500 with gravel, light, stand, sump, and a lot of other stuff. But hopefully I'll get a 220 off of Craigslist for $750 going to look at it tonight or tomorrow!

Thanks guys! I'm very excited about it!

It came with a very long light but no lids or anything... I'm going to be putting cichlids in it, so no plants, but I need to make sure I have good lighting for the fish colors! Any ideas on what I should use? Also, what should I do about lids? Lol :)

Wow! That's sweet!

My Bday is next month, I was hoping to convince hubby I needed some new driftwood, and sand for the new 50 gallon. Maybe I'm under shooting here. ;)

That's where my tank went, lol. I have 125 and u are going to love it. My only tip, add shelving below. It can help organize some clutter that may accumulate between filters, food, cleaning tools, etc.

Back
Top Bottom