Easy breedable fish that fit with tetra neons...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never said you needed ten, I pair would work. Don't know where you got ten from? If you're worrying about nitrate build up from them, imagine what it is like woththe siamese algae eaters. Never flush living fish! I'm sure if you went to a local LFS or put a add up on the Internet someone would take them...

Ahhh got 10 from babys :p

I never said you needed ten, I pair would work. Don't know where you got ten from? If you're worrying about nitrate build up from them, imagine what it is like woththe siamese algae eaters. Never flush living fish! I'm sure if you went to a local LFS or put a add up on the Internet someone would take them...

LFS here only take baby fish, they don't want to get big siamensis. I thought you was talking about getting a lot of rams frys... this way it'll go fast to overstock...

Yeah 2 ramz could be nice. So I buy a male and a female I imagine ? I'll keep siamensis until they cause problems, if I find some people interested getting free big siamensis, that's best solution for sure.

I'm injecting CO2, and i have HOB filter, so i keep water level high to not make too much surface agitation...

I was Under the impression that surface agitation was a good thing :/ bit if you have a high water level you should probably buy a hood.

I was Under the impression that surface agitation was a good thing :/ bit if you have a high water level you should probably buy a hood.

Yeah, surface agitation is very good thing when you do NOT inject CO2. Aquarium with CO2 is like coke can, if you shake it, it lose it CO2.
I already have to inject a lot because of my HOB filter...

I'll try to drop the water level a bit, just to see if my killies are able to jump...

Replacing them with rams seems the best option.

I don't put glass of transparent plastic top because of the way the lights are fixed... You can see it on my profile picture...

Back
Top Bottom