eating or feeding disorder?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jlbfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
LOL I have a tetra who consistently stuffs himself to the point where he looks like he (well could be a she) is going to explode. He has done this off and on for a while.

I skipped feeding yesterday because the way he looked and today decided to just throw an algae wafer in for the cory's. The little neon stuff himself again.

So what is the best way/amount to feed these guys? That is, if he doesn't explode today). The other fish seem to be fine.

I have 4 cory cats and 6 neon tetras.

Thanks!

LOL I have a tetra who consistently stuffs himself to the point where he looks like he (well could be a she) is going to explode. He has done this off and on for a while.

I skipped feeding yesterday because the way he looked and today decided to just throw an algae wafer in for the cory's. The little neon stuff himself again.

So what is the best way/amount to feed these guys? That is, if he doesn't explode today). The other fish seem to be fine.

I have 4 cory cats and 6 neon tetras.

Thanks!
Feed tiny amounts a few times a day. My "Alpha" Neon stuffed himself for a while, then I got more fish, and he got out-competed for food. Now he's eating just like everything else ;).

Back
Top Bottom