Eco complete questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brox

Aquarium Advice Freak
I ordered some Eco complete yesterday for plants. What kind of products will I need to keep the substrate producing minerals for plants?

I don't think you need any products with eco complete to make it keep making nutrition for the plants. I haven't ordered it, but I plan on getting it when I have money.

Ecocomplete does have some nutrients in it, but you'll have to supplement them in short order. If you are just doing a simple low light tank then just go with flourish comprehensive and dosing macros if/when needed. Low light tanks are usually pretty low demand so they don't really require much fert dosing at all, that's why I suggest just flourish comprehensive at first. It's just a basic all around micromix with a little bit of nitrogen in it.

jetajockey said:
Ecocomplete does have some nutrients in it, but you'll have to supplement them in short order. If you are just doing a simple low light tank then just go with flourish comprehensive and dosing macros if/when needed. Low light tanks are usually pretty low demand so they don't really require much fert dosing at all, that's why I suggest just flourish comprehensive at first. It's just a basic all around micromix with a little bit of nitrogen in it.

Idk I don't even have lights yet I want to do a tank with java fern, java moss, moss balls, grass, anubias, and some other plants suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom