Eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swampman

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi This is my 29 gal aquarium. It is a community tank with angels,guppies, toto loaches kuli loaches. I found this on a leaf this morning. Are these eggs? I know my angels are almost adults now. But I don't think I have a breeding pair. Most of you have seen more than I have seen for eggs in there tank. So are these eggs? Thanks :fish2:

Attachments

• eggs?.jpg
    eggs?.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 62
Angel eggs IMO.
Let the party begin!
They don't look fertile.
By party I meant the 'fun' of paired/unpaired angels....

Thanks

These are angel fish eggs? Wow. I am surprised that the members of the tank didn't eat them. The thing of this is the leaf that they are on is almost to the top of the tank. Could they be snail eggs? But I had snail eggs and they were yellow. :brows:

It's really hard to tell if they're even eggs from the pic, any chance of a better one? Coral could be right about the angels, but they usually prefer a lot vertical surface to lay on.

Eggs

Thanks for you thought. What ever they were they were gone in 15 min after I took the picture. I thought angels lay eggs and vertical surfaces.

Had you done a water change before you noticed them? There seems to be tiny air bubbles on the other leaf and when I enlarge the pic they look similar

Back
Top Bottom