Eggy's fish and tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going to try to get new homes for some of the oddballs: zygatus, ambiacus, Delphax...that's probably all. I have 5 boraras maculatus they're cool fish I just didn't get into them as much as some of my others and I want to get rid of some of the smaller tanks.

How many black neons do you have?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I think the zebra loaches and tiger loach could hack it but my corydoras can't even handle my yoyos or kubotai at feeding time, let alone a tiger loach.

If you ever have a hard time getting rid of the shrimp and need a place for them sometime after Christmas let me know! I think I could still fit some in my 5.5 ;) It's sad that you're selling of all these fish, but the empire can be rebuilt in your own fish room in a new house!

I think the zebra loaches and tiger loach could hack it but my corydoras can't even handle my yoyos or kubotai at feeding time, let alone a tiger loach.

Yeah I figured. I thought maybe if I did a six footer it might not be so bad but I don't want to make my fishies sad or hungry.
I'm only looking to rehome the beauforti for now and I'm going to have a hard time letting go...

If you ever have a hard time getting rid of the shrimp and need a place for them sometime after Christmas let me know! I think I could still fit some in my 5.5 ;) It's sad that you're selling of all these fish, but the empire can be rebuilt in your own fish room in a new house!

I don't have to sell them, just want to have some of my house space back plus I don't want the stress (for me or the fish) to be insane when I do actually move.
I'll always have skrimpies, but they're good to make a few bucks when I have a lot. Let me know if you ever need more.

Can I haz neons? Have 10 now,20 would be epic!

Yeah I figured. I thought maybe if I did a six footer it might not be so bad but I don't want to make my fishies sad or hungry.
I'm only looking to rehome the beauforti for now and I'm going to have a hard time letting go...

Well my botias and corys are in a 4 foot tank and that's with a bunch of kuhli loaches as well, so maybe a 6 foot with a lot less loaches would work? I would give it a try.

Habrosus planks mad gas lace?

Hey Fresh...having a fissidens explosion. There's clumps in 2 other tanks besides this now:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1450411937.370973.jpg

Garra:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1450411951.132581.jpg

Got more baby skrimpies today. So shrimp shot:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1450412000.542251.jpg

AND a super rare shot of the syncrossus beauforti (kinda):
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1450412032.740937.jpg

You have such an expressive cast of characters in your tanks! Groovy garra. That secretive fish looks like Dr. Suess created it. All it needs is a monocle and top hat.
You are rocking the moss for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nice fish Eggy! You should enter POTM some time, I have no doubt in my mind that you would probably win!

Back
Top Bottom