Eggy's fish and tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whatever it is that I have is jet black with a silver belly. They are longer bodies than the aeneus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'd like to see some pics, but pics for id can be tough with the active fish. Were they from Cathy?

Sent from my 5560S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I posted some on my build thread. They swim all over the tank at all levels like they're nuts. Not from Cathy. I got this off Aquabid from a guy in TN who labeled them as Venezuelanus. Same guy I got my Thai strain of black Moscows from. They were an unresearched impulse buy.

I'd like to see some pics, but pics for id can be tough with the active fish. Were they from Cathy?

Sent from my 5560S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Pm of seller info sent

+8 neolamprologus multifasciatus from auction today. I was good only one bag of fish!

+8 neolamprologus multifasciatus from auction today. I was good only one bag of fish!

"Good" is a relative term ?
If I had more tanks and needed fish, I would hire you as my personal fish broker in a heartbeat. And keep you on retainer as a cichlid consultant.
Can't wait to see the new arrivals.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

"Good" is a relative term ?
If I had more tanks and needed fish, I would hire you as my personal fish broker in a heartbeat. And keep you on retainer as a cichlid consultant.
Can't wait to see the new arrivals.

No doubt!! You'd have my business too!

Thanks all :D
I may have also bought some plants...forgive my spelling on these I'm just writing what I think the bag says
Rotala nanjenshan
Cryptocoryne pontederiifolia
Anubias
Cryptocoryne Indian red
Rotala indica
Potamogeton gayi

Ok fishheads here's some pics from the last few days, I seriously upload like 100 pics a week of my fish. For those of you who have Instagram my ID is @paradisewasted - much easier to see pics of my fishy children there. I should really just pay for this forum it would be so much easier.
In the meantime, let's start with some of the new stuff from the last week:

I'm really impressed. You have a great collection of fish!

Wow! Beautiful pictures!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Killin it eggyyyy!! Them shellies.. hmmmm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I love the Shellies. I want them all. Might be getting some alto sumbus in a few months.
In that last post pic 2 is of the fry and pic 4 is the adult. What a difference a light substrate and sand versus dark one makes. Could also be the CFL vs the Aquasky LED...
Can't believe I got a decent shot of the multis..they had only been in the tank 5 minutes before I was pressing my face and camera against the glass :p

I love the Shellies. I want them all. Might be getting some alto sumbus in a few months.
In that last post pic 2 is of the fry and pic 4 is the adult. What a difference a light substrate and sand versus dark one makes. Could also be the CFL vs the Aquasky LED...
Can't believe I got a decent shot of the multis..they had only been in the tank 5 minutes before I was pressing my face and camera against the glass :p

Very nice pics (y)

Shellies are addictive! At one point I was breeding stapps, occies, multies, brevis....

Eggy, clear some pms por favor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What I learned with sumbus: no large parameter changes, like temp, ph, etc. small frequent water changes

Wow, awesome shots! I love those shell dwellers, seriously thinking about them! Do you have lots of inverts? Can we get some pics of those? I love those twig catfish and that loach!

Back
Top Bottom