Eggy's fish and tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
40b with my trilineatus and metae cories...was trying to leave extra space in at least one tank just in case...well I guess just in case came. Couldn't beat it at a dollar a fish, plus I've been wanting to do another SA/CA besides angelfish

If you havnt an apisto yet I'd highly suggest trying them.!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Those cryptoheros cutteri look great! Fairly peaceful fish? Probably not by the looks of them.
Looking forward to more pics of the fish!

Brooks I would love to but they go for big money at our auctions and the LFS never has them. One of my buddies grabbed some so hopefully he will spawn them and trade me a few.
I don't know much about the cutteri, supposedly there can be conspecific aggression but the guy I bought them from said they're a piece of cake and breed endlessly. Let's hope so!

Today was my bfs birthday so we hit up our favorite deli and the LFS.
Got a gnarly piece of driftwood and 7 arcuatus cory cats. One of the cutteri dug a huge pit and then disappeared. Found him hiding in the new wood after frantically searching the entire fish room.
Purging blackworms is some serious smelly work.
White worms are still going strong.
Gonna try to load some new pics tonight or tomorrow.

Fish look awesome! Gotta love them cory's!
I like the lace plant that they are resting on.
Would you mind telling us what that little black/white catfish hanging out the shrimpies in pic #7 is?
I love those cichlids, especially those in pic #6.
Fish all look healthy, keep it up!

Your photo skills are rivaling your aquatic creature skills (hint: ?).

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

GREAT pics!!! Is that a real Madagascar lace plant I spy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks everyone!
Nils - that's one of my aspidoras fry so tiny!
Brooks - you know it! The plant is massive. I don't know how far you are from Simsbury CT but I picked it up at Emmons tropical fish, cool shop to check out
Fresh - the camera does all the work, sony a6000 ;)

Ooooo syncrossus helodes? What is he in with? Those guys can be MEAN.

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Berdmorei not helodes and he's actually not bad. The massive jerk of the tank is a syncrossus beauforti. Don't have any pics of him but he's gonna go at some point (auction).
These guys are in with zebra loaches, panda garra, an angelfish, and marbled hatchets but the beauforti only gives crap to the berdmorei and sometimes the angel.
Thus why I hate mislabeled fish at the LFS :(

Berdmorei not helodes and he's actually not bad. The massive jerk of the tank is a syncrossus beauforti. Don't have any pics of him but he's gonna go at some point (auction).
These guys are in with zebra loaches, panda garra, an angelfish, and marbled hatchets but the beauforti only gives crap to the berdmorei and sometimes the angel.
Thus why I hate mislabeled fish at the LFS :(

Ahh ok I couldn't tell from the tiny pic on my phone! :facepalm: Sounds like my kind of fishtank! Needs more syncrossus though ;) If I had a place I'd take your beauforti in a heartbeat :lol:

Back
Top Bottom