Eggy's fish and tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone interested in some ammania mauritania before I chuck it? Super easy stem plant, not picky about light or tank conditions it just explodes
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1446928336.889457.jpg

Wish I had a better planted tank, I'd take it in a heart beat, but my 5 gallon is full, c'est la vie

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ack too late lol... How
Much were you
Going to ask for it Eggy?

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs
Cn

Yeah, but ive got a huge club auction next saturday... So go for it bruh.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I could split it and do like 4-5 stems each package I have enough if you both want some. Don't want anything except maybe a couple bones for shipping if you feel so inclined otherwise no biggie. PM me with info.

That's what I thought CB but something about it looks peculiar and loach taxonomy is a nightmare. Almost looks like it could be a rarer type of horseface loach.

Acantopsis is not a well studied group so I can't say for certain exactly what species it is with any confidence, but yes it's a horseface loach :)

What substrate did you use for the loach tank? In your pictures it has a variegated look to it. I like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What substrate did you use for the loach tank? In your pictures it has a variegated look to it. I like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm not 100% sure because it came with the tank, but I believe it's a blasting sand similar to black diamond but called black beauty or something like that, only one place locally I know of that sells it...the camera picks it up pretty cool :)

Back
Top Bottom