endlers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mike47517

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey,
well i found some class k endlers in a feeder fish tank. here they are. these pics are a few days old. oh and they look crappy sorry for the blurriness. a 2 mp camera doesnt get many good pics of fish that wont stay still. what do you think of the fish? as you can see they are not that ig. because those fish beside them are my week old (at the time) mollie fry.

great,i love endlers my brother bred them and would just watch there tails for hours.just make sure they dont breed with normal ones cause they have ugly as babies

I have some black bars that I really love.

I am not sure if I like the hybrids, but you could always breed with a guppy and see what sort of interesting combos you get. Yours don't look very colorful yet. Are they young?

great,i love endlers my brother bred them and would just watch there tails for hours.just make sure they dont breed with normal ones cause they have ugly as babies

Not sure what you mean there. Why not breed them with normal/pure endlers? How will this make them ugly? If anything it will add more color variation crossing back to pure stock.

I have some black bars that I really love.

I am not sure if I like the hybrids, but you could always breed with a guppy and see what sort of interesting combos you get. Yours don't look very colorful yet. Are they young?

Those Endlers are the result of an Endler x guppy or vice versa (father commonly listed first in a cross). Those may not get much more color. It's hard to tell but some of those males look close to fully grown since they don't get very large when they are mature. Some Class K have more color than pure Endlers and some have less. Only time will tell what these will have. They don't look bad IMO but could use some more color. I'd expect to see a bit more color in the coming weeks before they are mature.

sorry forgot bout this thread, yeah they were youg but are not too far away from being adults. heres a better and more recent pic. if you click on it it will enlarge.

Back
Top Bottom