Ever consider "restarting" your tank stock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey I'm sorry to ask this here but I'm new to the app and idk how to post questions!! I really have some stuff i need to ask but idk how... Just was wondering if you could help lol?

Btw i found that ice cream buckets that haven't been washed with soap, only rinsed very well with hot water will work as a tank if very precisely maintained

Assuming you're talking about plastic buckets than they can even be washed with soap. They are food safe containers that specifically won't absorb chemicals. The same goes with pickle buckets.

Hey I'm sorry to ask this here but I'm new to the app and idk how to post questions!! I really have some stuff i need to ask but idk how... Just was wondering if you could help lol?

Go back to the main menu, click Browse, navigate to an appropriate topic, click the 3 dots in the upper right corner and select New Topic. Provide a topic in the subject line (do it correctly because I am not sure it can be updated) and in the body section provide the questions, comments, etc.

Thanks everyone. I posted a new thread specifically for this because we went a little off topic from the title of this thread which is my fault. Maybe someone highly experienced can determine whether all this is necessary for the mystery disease in the first place. And if not, I asked some specific questions too.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f17/getting-rid-of-an-uncurable-disease-311132.html

Feel free to check it out, I hope you may end up benefiting from some of the responses as well

Back
Top Bottom