Ever really get attched to one fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

warthog76za

Aquarium Advice Freak
I got a black molly a while back, ive got a few fish but since I had her she has had whatever fish diseases you can think of and everytime I have nursed her better, now some months later, she looks like a new addition and I must say, Ich and Popeye she has had worse cases but I stuck it out to show with some TLC you can save your fish cause Ive read on other forums people are quick to write the fish off but Im very proud of my little battler and through all that she seems now a way healthier and stronger fish.

My pufferfish! Also my prawn that killed my snails and adfs. Tore up all my plants too, constantly digs ditches in my tank and attacks me when I go in her tank, I just can't help but love her.. I must sound crazy. Glad that your molly made it through!

I just loved my swordtail. During the setup of my 55G she died. I had no idea what to do. It was a mysterious illness. She was the mother of almost all of my swordtails and the daughter of my first fish. I miss her.

I love my Tiger Oscar! He's made it through soooo much he's been handed down so many times through the years and I ended up with him about 5 mths ago and he's doing so much better! My mom tells me that he made it into the right hands to nurse him back to health! Even though he destroys my tank and I hardly have any live plants left in my tank cuz he's destroyed them, I still love him and he's so funny when I get home from work he's the first one to welcome me home and wags his little tail like a dog. :)

Tigroscr said:
I love my Tiger Oscar! He's made it through soooo much he's been handed down so many times through the years and I ended up with him about 5 mths ago and he's doing so much better! My mom tells me that he made it into the right hands to nurse him back to health! Even though he destroys my tank and I hardly have any live plants left in my tank cuz he's destroyed them, I still love him and he's so funny when I get home from work he's the first one to welcome me home and wags his little tail like a dog. :)

Same here :D (fifteen characters)

I have a royal pleco that I am attached to, I think I would be able to not have all my other fish as long as i have him in there, he comes out from time to time and he's grown about 3 1/2 inches since I picked him up like 7 months ago.

One of my cherry barbs with a gimpy tail (looked like a deformity rather than an injury). I didn't realize when I bought him that he had a tail deformity, and I was thisclose to taking him back and exchanging him. But he had quite a little personality, and I quickly found that he was more than able to hold his own in the cherry barb pack. He hangs out with the roseline sharks, which are huge compared to him!

my betta, he has quite a personality, i even taught him to jump :)

Back
Top Bottom