Exotic's new 10g high build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got an email sayin the same. Sadness... He was a good kid.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah no kidding. Can you get kicked off if you donated? I wonder if they give a refund for the membership. That's really too bad but I bet that's not the last of him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow. I always use this app on my phone and I haven't looked at rules in a few years. They're cracking down. I got a little note about saying I'm following a thread without posting anything relevant to the thread.

Really? Wow lol. I follow tons of threads silently...

Caleb

Well I guess you are supposed to go to top right and click subscribe not literally type on the thread that you are following and then make no other comment. It's in the rules but like I said haven't read them in a few years and not sure how to access then on my phone.

I thought there was confusion yesterday and someone called him a 12 year old girl. But yeah it just occurred to me too that he said he was 13.

I think exotic was 12 and needs to be 13. Smart lil booger... Hopefully he can return. I know he enjoyed it here. But i fully get having rules.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's too bad. He seriously got booted for joining when he was 12? Even though he's 13 now? Seems harsh to me.

That's too bad. He seriously got booted for joining when he was 12? Even though he's 13 now? Seems harsh to me.

Saw his comment this morning. ^this is correct. He joined at 12 but is on age now and hasn't gotten the ban lifted.

Caleb

That's super lame. Hope he come's back soon... keeping an eye out for a new user named AxoticEquarist ;) :lol: (That was a joke please don't ban me I'm not actually suggesting going around the ban with an alt)

It's the site rules. I actually tried to register as a 12 year old and it wouldn't go thru.

Back
Top Bottom