Fancy goldfish help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Koikeeper99

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just wondering if this a problem or not for my little sunshine(oranda).
He has a little black spot on his tail fin. Its like right about where it connects to his body
image-4272307595.jpg

sorry about low quality pics iphone 3s camera:/

Attachments

• image-1107566992.jpg
    image-1107566992.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 87
It's hard to tell from the picture for sure, but I think he's OK. I'm assuming that black spot wasn't there before? I've saw a goldfish change colors before. When I was a kid I had a Black Moor that changed from black to gold.

Laser said:
It's hard to tell from the picture for sure, but I think he's OK. I'm assuming that black spot wasn't there before? I've saw a goldfish change colors before. When I was a kid I had a Black Moor that changed from black to gold.

Yes just noticed it today but its a yellow oranda, ive never heard of them changing colors. I know that black moors change to gold same with black orandas haha because i have a black moor myself.

I see the black area but it's difficult to tell what, if anything, it may be. How are your parameters? Anything unusual about the black area ( rough, bubbly, fuzzy, etc) or is it just a different color?

Back
Top Bottom