Favorite bottom feeders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just that. I can't decide what I want for my two 55g and my 10g. I have gold zebra danios in the 55s and one headlight taillight tetra an ADF and two chinese algae eaters in the 10g.

if i were you,id turn the 10 into an ADF tank,and get yours some friends,they dont do great with fish and are social.

I like bamboo shrimp in a community tank because they are too big to be eaten by many fish.

alLexX said:
if i were you,id turn the 10 into an ADF tank,and get yours some friends,they dont do great with fish and are social.

Just did the same thing. Turned a 6.6 bookshelf into adf and snail breeder tank.

skiweeangel said:
Just that. I can't decide what I want for my two 55g and my 10g. I have gold zebra danios in the 55s and one headlight taillight tetra an ADF and two chinese algae eaters in the 10g.

Cae will not do well in a ten. The 55 would be OK for one. But they get close to a foot in length and can be aggressive as they mature. Even go as far as latching onto other live fish and eating holes in them.

I know this now and was talked into them by a person who was quickly fired from our LFS. I normally trust the people in that shop when it comes to my fish. I guess these are what I get for trusting a newbie!

Back
Top Bottom