Feeding?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

macz

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have 2 black Mollys a couple neon tetras, 2 aquatic frogs.. The Molly's are like piranhas and eat everything in sight..what else can I feed everyone except flake food well pellets for the frogs to get the Molly's attention away they steal the frogs pellets plus I want to give everyone a little variety.

I always give my dwarf frog frozen brine shrimp, they are much more attentive when I give them the shrimp they would always put their nose up at me when I would try to feed them the pellets... the fish do go for the frozen shrimp but it sinks so they only get to a bit of it... also if you need to pull the frogs out and put them in a large glass to feed them, I needed to do that a few times at first cause my guppies wouldn't let the frog eat at first, the shrimp has changed the frogs life though for sure!!! Good Luck!

You can use tweezers or hand feed with the frogs and stick it right in their face. That way the mollies will tend to stay back.

Back
Top Bottom