Feeding my swords & mollies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What brand of food is this?
This isn´t a specific brand. It does come from the same factory that provides certain brands overhere in Europe. But in my case it´s not packed in the known cans but in bags as bulk packages. And it´s only labeled with the contents. It´s way cheaper and the same quality. I do order it at a german wholesaler.
vivarium-2019-november-2nd-2019-day-1-044-jpg.651056

vivarium-2019-november-2nd-2019-day-1-jpg.651057

And sometimes I purchase them from a dutch company. They use their own labels. But the food itself comes also from a factory that provides a number of known brands but without the fancy packaging.
But I also give livefood such as white moquito larvae...
https://youtu.be/z_5cUny3AUk

[emoji37][emoji37][emoji37]
This makes me SO envious. There are no facilities over here (Canada) that offer bulk unless your a wholesaler or fish store

[emoji37][emoji37][emoji37]
This makes me SO envious. There are no facilities over here (Canada) that offer bulk unless your a wholesaler or fish store
There are also a lot of webshops overhere which offer bulk as well. But those will cost more than I would normally pay for.
I don´t own a store and I´m not a wholesaler but I do have a network where I can buy this food for a wholesale price. For in general, if you´d buy fish food of a good quality, it´s really expensive. Especially, if you need a lot more when keeping multiple tanks.

Back
Top Bottom