Festivum with smaller fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gboy66

Aquarium Advice Addict
Are these fish tough to care for? Agressive to tetras and other smaller fish?

lol to be honest i just googled read that page and it seemed to give a lot of info and then cross referneced with a couple of other articles I read about em. That page did say they do compliment angel(s) and as for the others Im sorry hopefully someone else who has had em can help out :)

I do agree with you though, you never know with cichlids what they will do but it does sound like they are peaceful and don't grow very large so with the tetras i would think they would be ok. All the fish are from same region, except IDK anything about hatchets so cant say for them. Sorry and once again this is just the way I see it. I might be way off....

Rozdab said:
lol to be honest i just googled read that page and it seemed to give a lot of info and then cross referneced with a couple of other articles I read about em. That page did say they do compliment angel(s) and as for the others Im sorry hopefully someone else who has had em can help out :)

I do agree with you though, you never know with cichlids what they will do but it does sound like they are peaceful and don't grow very large so with the tetras i would think they would be ok. All the fish are from same region, except IDK anything about hatchets so cant say for them. Sorry and once again this is just the way I see it. I might be way off....

Thays okay!! Thanks for helping! They are pretty good looking fish when they have the bright green!

yea sounds like lots of color variety and striping. sounds like they used to be more sought out but just not as highly distributed anymore. festivum is a shortened version of what they are truly called of course. maybe look at the other names and look up that way too. all i can think is mr constanza screaming festivus from seinfield lol hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom