Filter questions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patrickriley2010

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay I just picked up a used 26 gallon bowfront tank and It doesn't have Anything.

I also have a 20 gallon tank with a penguin 150 but I want to add more filtration.

For my 20 I'm thinking just an aqua clear because I already have a bio wheel.

The thing I need to know is if I do add second filter to my 20 what size should I get ?

And for my 26 gallon I want to way over filter that also but id rather just use 1 in that just over rated size. And what should in get aquaclear it C series?

Okay I just picked up a used 26 gallon bowfront tank and It doesn't have Anything.

I also have a 20 gallon tank with a penguin 150 but I want to add more filtration.

For my 20 I'm thinking just an aqua clear because I already have a bio wheel.

The thing I need to know is if I do add second filter to my 20 what size should I get ?

And for my 26 gallon I want to way over filter that also but id rather just use 1 in that just over rated size. And what should in get aquaclear it C series?

For the 26 the c3 would be perfect. I had a c3 on my 20 long set on the lowest setting and it was perfect. On a 26 bow the flow could be adjusted to need your needs, its a really great filter I think a c4 even on the lowest setting might blow some things around. For the 20 since you already have a good filter just get the fluval ac30 which is what they recommend.

For the 26 the c3 would be perfect. I had a c3 on my 20 long set on the lowest setting and it was perfect. On a 26 bow the flow could be adjusted to need your needs, its a really great filter I think a c4 even on the lowest setting might blow some things around. For the 20 since you already have a good filter just get the fluval ac30 which is what they recommend.

Okay cool thanks that's what I was thinking wanted to make sure before I spent the $

I'm ordering the c3 as the c4 seems to powerful for a 26 gallon. Anyone object or want to throw in thoughts please do ordering first thing in the AM

Back
Top Bottom