Filters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rossco

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys I want some suggestions on what kinda filter I should get for a 10 gallon! And also a 30 gallon! I

Oh I guess I should add that I am willing to pay up to 30 40 dollars on the 10 g. And 50 to 75 on the 30 g!

If you're willing to pay $75 for the 30 gallon, you can go on eBay and buy a sunsun canister filter with a 9watt UV for about that much. A lot of people use them, and prefer them over HOB filters.

+1 on the Fluval C series. They're like a canister HOB hybrid. Get the C2 for the 10g and the C4 for the 30g. I also own Aqua Clear filters but the Fluval C is like an updated Aqua Clear (both made by Hagen).

+1 on the Fluval C series. They're like a canister HOB hybrid. Get the C2 for the 10g and the C4 for the 30g. I also own Aqua Clear filters but the Fluval C is like an updated Aqua Clear (both made by Hagen).

+1, c series are amazing

Oh I guess I should add that I am willing to pay up to 30 40 dollars on the 10 g. And 50 to 75 on the 30 g!

Actually your budget is pretty good. If you get the Fluval C2 on Amazon, you might have enough budget leftover to add to the budget for the 30g to get the Fluval 206. Otherwise, the C4 is still a good choice.

Ok ! Thanks guys gonna look into it today! Todays pay day ;) hahaha

Petsmart on had the c3 wasn't sure bout it. Gonn go check Lps Tomo!

Back
Top Bottom