Filtration

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well back to the topic, I'd strongly suggest leaving the filter on and if you happen to have any foreground plants, is suggest leaving the surface open therefore the light will be able to easily reach the bottom

Something is def startling them, the Cory probably took off and bounced of a point or corner of something, super clean water and good food. .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Should I up water changes do you think and good food they get frozen daphnia blood worm or brine shrimp with flake and pellet food inbetween days

One 50% a week should be sufficient..you could.. i don't think it will help much vs. Loud construction noises

Okie dokie will do that for a couple of weeks, I love a good re scape just ain't sure what to do with it all haha

Maybe try to arrange it in such a way to minimize sharp points and pieces jutting out..or bubble wrap the whole piece..

Or you could just file a complaint to avoid all this unnecessary trouble

"Could you tone down the multimillion dollar construction project? My fish are injuring themselves." Hmmmmm, not sure that's going to sway many votes there.. I'm thinking adding some.kind of consistent vibration and white noise to the room to buffer the big noise.. maybe a table fan on or clamped to the stand.??

If you can, get a large flat piece of styrofoam big enough to go under your stand. Just lower the water levels and have a person helping u life the tank while someone else else the styrofoam under. The thicker the more it'll absorb. Problem solved adding clamps will only send the vibrations through it lengthening the time it takes to reach the tank

"Could you tone down the multimillion dollar construction project? My fish are injuring themselves." Hmmmmm, not sure that's going to sway many votes there.. I'm thinking adding some.kind of consistent vibration and white noise to the room to buffer the big noise.. maybe a table fan on or clamped to the stand.??

I'm thinking maybe a couple of Metallica albums turned up through my surround system should just about do it hahaha but on a serious note thanks for the advise guys I have removed the bog wood and trying to get some oak leafs it Beech leaves

Back
Top Bottom