fin rot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmmm he didnt have ny disease while i bought it .... : blame my artificial plant n previous filtering arrangement for the disease

Sent from my Panasonic P11 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Do you change water? That's probably the most important thing you can do.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

This is the best pic i could get of my betta with fin rot

Attachments

• 1409669092243.jpg
    1409669092243.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 42
Thankyou.... i am seeing some improvement in the fish...... i was considering that i have got a single betta in a 9 and a half gallon tank should i keep the water changes so frequent..... cuz that'll be too stessful....... and thanks again raising the temperature did help....!!!!!

Oh, and about the water changes, after the fin rot has healed, I would do 50% water changes every week, or 2 25% changes every week. 100% water changes can be a bit stressful when done daily for too long. It is fine for when you are treating the fin rot, but a week after full recovery, I would stop the daily 100% wcs. What was your water change schedule before he got fin rot?

Okay i have already changed the water after ur suggestion just now.... i'll try my best to follow it without fail.... :) :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom