Finally....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rubysoho

Aquarium Advice Addict
Sooo, with the bulging of the free acrylic tank I got, it has been sitting in my living room for nearly three weeks now, half full... Today, my boyfriend surprised me with a brand new all glass 55 gallon tank. Such a sweetie!!! It is my early x-mas present. Also, my lighting FINALY got here last friday, after 2 weeks of waiting. Apparently they sent my lights to someone else. Now I just need to go get glass tops for my 55 gal and it will be all done. It is set up and waiting for fish. Oh, ands as for the used acylic tank, I gave it to this guy who is going to use it as a terranium/possibly half-water habitat for some newts and frogs. So it will have a good home as well.

yep, I've already got 5 plants in there. 3 nice broad leafed big plants, and 2 of those walmart bulbs that were trying to take over my little 10 gallon... I went with river stones from Lowes, and I'm kinda disappointed because they are white/cream. I mean, I knew they were when I bought them. However, this just gives me the excuse to buy the grassy plants (and yes, I have enough lighting with my new lights, yay!!!)

Back
Top Bottom