Finally got a chance to so some cleaning.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skifflexie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here's a pic of the 29g I finally got my water vac back, my water looked so bad from poop and tannins I did a 50% water change and now it looks tons better. :)

Maybe tomorrow I can clean up the 15g :)

Attachments

• image-178673672.jpg
    image-178673672.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 90
It's about time :) JK

Sometimes I don't notice the tannins until water change time (I use a white bucket). Light colored sand is like white carpet when it comes to dirt. I had play sand for a while and things like patches of diatoms were noticeable. I heard Malaysian trumpets snails are great for keeping sand clean and turned over.

It's about time :) JK Sometimes I don't notice the tannins until water change time (I use a white bucket). Light colored sand is like white carpet when it comes to dirt. I had play sand for a while and things like patches of diatoms were noticeable. I heard Malaysian trumpets snails are great for keeping sand clean and turned over.

Lol yeah I wish I had extra time to work on my tanks more often, it's so relaxing. I really miss keeping up with all the convos here I have learned so much from this forum. I love sharing all the info I learn here with customers at work.

Back
Top Bottom