First cave built

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallenRedeemer

Aquarium Advice Freak
Today I decided to build a cave for my fish. I used a piece of slate the I broke up and the aquarium silicone to hold it all together. This is the first time I've built a cave. Let me know what you guys think.

Awesome looking. I like all the nooks and crannies. Would look better with moss and plants on it. What kind of fish will be calling this home?

It will go into my qt tank for now but it will end up in my 20 gal when I set it up. I will have Plecos in the tank and probably cories

Lol i forgot the pic!!
.....but for some reason it will not load so i will take a pic with a regular camera in the morning and upload using my computer.

Cool. I look forward to seeing it. I will post a pic when I put mine in the tank Friday afternoon. I'm going to put some plants around it too to make it seem move natural and blended in

Also I don't know if you guys noticed it but to me the front kinda looks like a face. Two eyes, the pointed nose in the middle and te opening as the mouth. do you guys see it?

Back
Top Bottom