First time with frozen food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
I decided I was going to try frozen food this time instead of freeze dried for my fish. So I picked up a package of frozed blood worms. I've used frozen food at school but never in my own home and...my fishies LOVED it..they were all swarming to get a piece once they tasted the first one it was craaaazzzzyyyyyyy X.x hehe...

My Discus love the frozen food. I really enjoy the little ration packs the companies are putting out now very cool. Makes it easier for guys like me who hate smelling like worms lol :lol:

I feed my fish frozen food all the time. I feed them both frozen bloodworms and frozen brine shrimps. I also sometimes hatch live brine shrimps for the babies as well.

I also bought cone shaped feeders which you put on the side of the tank and place the bloodworms into it. This makes it less messy because the blood worms just sit in the feeder instead of the bottom of the tank, and the fish will just pluck the worms through the small holes on the sides of the feeder.

Back
Top Bottom