Fish Compatibility help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Km84

Aquarium Advice Freak
I need help finding what fish to add to my existing tank. It's a 30gal and has two kuhli loaches (I believe), and an upside down cat fish. It use to have two angels also but unfortunately I lost them both. I am looking to find some fun active fish to add that are compatible. The last thing I want is to endanger my fish. Any suggestions?

How did you lose the angels?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

To be honest not really sure I had the one for about two years then about two or three weeks after I added a second one my original one turned up dead! I never saw them fight and the new one was smaller so to be honest i was more worried about that ones safety because the original was a bit aggressive. I was really really upset about it. I checked my water and things were fine! Then a month later I lost the second one! Still the water came up normal! The only other fish I have are two loaches who hide during the day unless I put food in and play at night. And a young upside down catfish who spends most if it's time in the plants! I really don't want any more angels as I seem to not have luck with them no matter how much I try! So I am looking for other fish maybe more peaceful ones and ones hat def won't bother my existing fish! It's been about a month since I lost the angels.

Back
Top Bottom