Fish food advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HerbalAngel01

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Alright y’all, I’m on the hunt for the best processed flakes/pellets for each of my fish, I do feed frozen brine shrimp and frozen mysis shrimp each once a week (if y’all have any other suggestions for healthy frozen or dried foods, feel free to add that as well), so I currently feed my bettas hikari betta bio gold, my Cory catfish and kuhli loaches hikari bottom feeders sinking wafers (the one with orange packaging), and my ember tetra tetramin tropical flakes, I also plan on getting endler’s soon so would like to know some opinions on best flake/pellet for those guys. I want my fish to have as healthy a diet I can personally give them so would love feedback on best flake or pellets for each fish! :) thanks for any help!

I personally use new life spectrum and omega one. They both carry a variety of different types of food for all your different kinds of fish. Good quality foods IMO.

Frozen cyclops.

I like Fish Science fish food because it uses mostly insect meal which would be closer to the diet of the fish we keep. It’s also more sustainable.

Back
Top Bottom