fish gets freaked out easily!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanS180

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've had a jack Dempsey for almost a year now n he's always been pretty cool n calm, well more recently he's been getting freaked out really easily(when I walk up to the tank) but all my other fish are like "oh hey Dan what's up" lol anyone have any explanation for this?? Or is he just a skitzo?

sounds like my shark,he's scared of his own shadow. i think he's just wierd

Yeah I think so too, he actually tries fighting with my synspillum as if he's trying to scare him away for his territory but the syn just ignores him, I think its funny lol no harm is done to either fish, all talk

I've had a jack Dempsey for almost a year now n he's always been pretty cool n calm, well more recently he's been getting freaked out really easily(when I walk up to the tank) but all my other fish are like "oh hey Dan what's up" lol anyone have any explanation for this?? Or is he just a skitzo?

Some fish are just neurotic.

Some breeds are just neurotics.

Then there is Silver Dollars :ROFLMAO:

I had a serpae tetra like that once all the others in the school were fine but him. Sad thing is he eventually jumped out ?.

calfishguy said:
I had a serpae tetra like that once all the others in the school were fine but him. Sad thing is he eventually jumped out ?de25.

Yeah mine has gotten close to jumping, thank god my lid is tight though

Back
Top Bottom