Fish Hunt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pankelephant

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've been looking everywhere, but I cannot seem to find any reputable website offering Cochu's Blue Tetra, or Boehlkea fredcochui. Part of the problem is that people frequently confuse them with Inpaichthys kerri or have their own names for them. I've checked eBay, Aquabid and every online site I can think of.

I've found two places that carry them; AZGardens.com (the reviews for which are so bad that I feel dirty just looking at their site) and Aquariumfish.net, on which I'm unable to find much information. The latter has the fish listed as Blue King Tetras, although the scientific name is correct. The price is also suspiciously low ($2.95) and the photo has clearly been doctored.

At this point I don't really care how much I spend as long as I can get 12+ healthy fish. So I have two questions:

1. Has anyone purchased fish from Aquariumfish.net?
2. Any ideas on where else I might find this fish?

I have my heart set on them, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've been looking everywhere, but I cannot seem to find any reputable website offering Cochu's Blue Tetra, or Boehlkea fredcochui. Part of the problem is that people frequently confuse them with Inpaichthys kerri or have their own names for them. I've checked eBay, Aquabid and every online site I can think of.

I've found two places that carry them; AZGardens.com (the reviews for which are so bad that I feel dirty just looking at their site) and Aquariumfish.net, on which I'm unable to find much information. The latter has the fish listed as Blue King Tetras, although the scientific name is correct. The price is also suspiciously low ($2.95) and the photo has clearly been doctored.

At this point I don't really care how much I spend as long as I can get 12+ healthy fish. So I have two questions:

1. Has anyone purchased fish from Aquariumfish.net?
2. Any ideas on where else I might find this fish?

I have my heart set on them, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you check

Liveaquaria?

Back
Top Bottom