fish i didn't buy today.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

webmoose

Aquarium Advice Addict
I would have loved to have bought 6 albino cory cats and 4 brichardi.

But I didn't.

I could squeeze in some abino cories in my big tank....

I have no place for Brichardi's.....

[big sigh]

Moose...the fact that you exercised caution and judgement is commendable. This situation must be solved to prevent a future occurrence. Hmmm...what to do? Get another tank! You shouldn't deprive yourself of enjoying Birchardi's :wink:

Oh ya I forgot.. I didn't buy a 45 gallon long complete tank set up!

Thanks for the reminder Jchillin!

Oh yeah.. I forgot to go to the fish store tooooo!!!

Good point Menagerie...

When I do go I will have to pretend to see problems with them so that I can't buy them....

Just keep swimming swimming swimming. Just keep swimming swimming swimming.

Things I won't be buying at the auction.... Serlunchbox's skimmer that is going to go for way more than 9.99

Is he still talking about that thing? heh... well, I guess he doesnt need any gifts tomorrow for his birthday then :)

webmoose said:
Things I won't be buying at the auction.... Serlunchbox's skimmer that is going to go for way more than 9.99

Unless I start the bidding at $5, bid $6 myself, then shout "sold!" a nanosecond later...:p

no no no ... that is going in the big auction in march :D

Thanks moooose ... Feb 4 ... the day the world let out a big sigh and said "ah man ... do we have to keep it alive? Just call it a Blaine and everyone will run away screaming"

i vote that Toirtis is no longer the auctioneer!
it will be my birthday present ... hows that?

SerLunchbox said:
i vote that Toirtis is no longer the auctioneer!
it will be my birthday present ... hows that?

You want me as auctioneer.....in the past two years I have managed to get bids of $14 for a small bag of Java moss, $15 for a bag of 6 snail shells, and $25 for a bag of assorted common livebearers. :p

Yeah... I don't think Lunch would make a better auctioneer... uh.. lets start the bidding at... 50 cents!

Yes even the last auction some of the Java ferns / moss were going for 10+.... I made my limit 9 bucks and didn't take home nearly as many as I had hoped for

But it all worked out in the end with my free najas grass.

Back
Top Bottom