fish not eating zucchini

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cory's are omnivores and actually do well with some veggies matter in their diet. If your wanting to condition them for breeding then a heavy protein diet is best.

Better to offer live or frozen worms, brine Shrimp.
Cories eat meat. They may nibble an algae wafer or pea, but meat is what will condition them the best.

When feeding live worms how do you do that (sorry if the question sounds dumb!)? Do you just drop them in the tank or what?

When feeding live worms how do you do that (sorry if the question sounds dumb!)? Do you just drop them in the tank or what?

You can use a cone worm feeder. I use a turkey baster and squirt the worms either right near my target fish or into a small dish or bowl so they can't disappear into the substrate.

Cory's are omnivores and actually do well with some veggies matter in their diet. If your wanting to condition them for breeding then a heavy protein diet is best.

Correct. I just keep seeing people trying to feed algae wafers as main diet when meat based is most of wild diet. Some veggies, but mostly meat.

I think people confuse them with Plecos at feeding time.

Back
Top Bottom