Fish Personalities

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rosenweiss

Aquarium Advice Addict
I love how fish have personalities! I totally think that they know and feel more than people think they do. ^^;

For instance, the serpae tetra in my tank, Muriel, is the most easygoing guy. He'll school with any of the other fish, including the white skirt tetra, Pearl, and the glass cats (St. Ambrose and St. Francis). And he really enjoys playing in the bubbles made by the tank aerator!

Do any of you guys have fish with cute or interesting personalities?

My Betta is sooo easygoing. He'll flare at himself in the mirror for a while, and then get bored. He'll swim up to me, but nobody else. He also LOVES the filter current and SWIMS IN IT FOR FUN!! I think he is so weird because he was names after a Lady Gaga song, Alejandro. I just call him Allie though. I'm getting a few zebra danios tomorrow for my first community tank. I'll update on any strange personas then.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

That's sooo cute! =D Good luck on your community tank! But, be sure to be careful if you're getting zebra danios! We just got two for our community tank, and one was really aggressive towards the other, probably because we didn't get enough. So I recommend 5 or 6!

Back
Top Bottom