Fish Purchasing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galasca

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
There isn't a 'pet store' anywhere near me so, I was wondering what site was the best (as in Live Gurantee, Prices, Customer Service.) to order some fish.
Thank you!
And please share your input.

liveaquaria.com I haven't personally ordered from them but plan on it in the near future. There are all kinds of reviews of their fish on YouTube

They seem to be out of stock on most their fish.
They also seem a little pricey.
They do seem to be very careful when mailing their fish.

Liveaquaria is nice but they seem to be extremely overpriced on a lot of their stock..
Aquabid is a good place to start looking...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

They seem to be out of stock on most their fish.
They also seem a little pricey.
They do seem to be very careful when mailing their fish.

They may be careful when shipping but the shipper pretty much doesn't care. Unfortunately to most of the drivers and unloaders and stuff the "live fish" signs or fragile really don't mean much.
I ordered off them once, the fish was packaged fine but ups delivered it to the wrong house, poor fish sat out for at least three hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Aquabid is good and many sellers have a Dead On Arrival(DOA) policy of something happens during shipping.

Only thing with ordering online is be prepared for shipping costs. Order the fish you want all at one time to cut down on price.

Caleb

There is also petsolutions.com It looks like they are having a sale on some of their fish

Well, I don't live in the US or any major continent. I'm currently in the USVI and a lot of these listings say pick up only.

I ordered 150$ of fish from aquarium.net ups lost them and sent them back to company and I never got anything! My heart broke that all my fish literally boiled and we're all dead by the time they got back to the company! Ups was super rude and they didn't care?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom