Fish shopping spree!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemmiWinks

Aquarium Advice Regular
For christmas my brother wants to bring me on a fish shopping spree for my 29 gallon tank. He really wants to buy one or two super awesome expensive fish but i dont know what to get because i already have 5 tiger barbs and 4 cory's. Ideas?! He's thinking an eel or something

Honestly with that tank size and stock level....be really hard to find something expensive...if it was me I would just get a dwarf gourami.

Well if the tank is all cycled, and you have a good maintenance schedule you could do a pair of German Blue Rams, only thing is they're pretty sensitive.

00youknowit00 said:
Well if the tank is all cycled, and you have a good maintenance schedule you could do a pair of German Blue Rams, only thing is they're pretty sensitive.

And hard to find in some areas. My lfs has never stocked then

Well you never know, sometimes you can get them to order for you

The place i go is literally a mall of fish. They pretty much have everything so ill keep my eyes open for these! Tank is 100% cycled and in good condition btw

Maybe ask for another tank instead??? Petco has the dollar gallon sale right now on most of their tanks. Just a thought...

Back
Top Bottom