Fish tank price

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Velksfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am thinking about selling my aquarium and everything. But I have no idea what to ask for it
Before is the list of everything that would come with it
Marineland 60 gallon aquarium and stand
Marineland penguin bio-wheel 70 gallon filter
Aqua Clear 70 gallon filter
Top fin air pump. 80 gallon
(2)Hyrdro H2Show Led blue lights
Aqueon freshwater T5 light fixture
(2) Aqueon top hinged glass top
300w National Geographic aqua Heater
IMG_6091.jpg

Be lucky to get a $150 for the package.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I wouldn't buy it all honestly. You can go to petco right now and get any tank under 75 gal for a buck a gallon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Okay think i am just going to post it and see if any offers. Want to sell together so i don't have to piece it out.

That backdrop gives me great ideas for my 2 yr olds future. Anywho, i saw a 55gal go for 80 online... not a complete setup.
Id say 150 is minimum but dont expect too much more. They will always talk you down so start higher

Thanks about the background. I gave my 5 yr old daughter paper and markers and let her do her thing. Now she is asking if she can do a new one.

And i plan to mark it up a bit. Because I know people will try to take me down so

None of my business but are you upgrading or why are you selling? Its a nice tank!

Just don't have time to care for it any more. I am kind of back and forth on selling it. So i think I will be pretty set the price I want and if I don't get it I am fine with keeping it. If I keep it I may switch and get one big fish. Like an Oscar or something.

Ive been there on my old tank but i ended up keeping it. Oscars are fun haha!

I have 1 year old twins and a 5 year old daughter. Things aren't going to slow down.

I was going to buy a background for my new classroom Tank. But after seeing yours, I'm going to have my students draw it.

Depends on your local market...where I'm at, I would probably have trouble giving it away, so would have to resort to shipping which would drastically lower what people would pay due to cost of shipping the larger items.

So, in my little world I would price everything independently...allowing for shipping of all items except tank and stand.

I think a total of $150 is painful to hear, but a pretty fair and safe bet...the market for these types of used items is fairly flooded (lot's of people get in over there heads).

Sold it. I put down $300 or best offer because I didn't want to be low balled. But the person paid full asking price and didn't bat an eye so. Win for me I guess. Even know now that its sold I am kind regretting selling it. Lol.

Thanks. I just put $300 on it because i knew they would talk me down. And i was fine with that. But they didn't even try to talk me down so

Good stuff! Im the same way. I cant stand when people try to talk me down. I had some buy a tank and stand off me years ago. The setup had the whole works and i was only selling it for 145. The guy came and picked it up, got it all in his vehicle and then said, "****, i guess i only brought $100." I let it go but learned that i get money first before they get the product!

Back
Top Bottom