Fish Trauma at school

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
okay so I came back to school today to find out that the little black molly ...beat up my dalmatian male who's twice as big as her. I can't figure out where Sasha, my female betta, is though I heard she got in a squabble with another female betta... and I can't figure out where my albino cory went either but he could've been hiding... I took a look at Slider my male though...my god she got him GOOD..T___T I feel so bad... but they moved him for me so she wouldnt' keep beating the crap out of him.

I found all my fish thank god.... Sasha just got torn up a bit but they have their own little fish heirarchy thing now. That pesky little black molly got put in with them because she's at the bottom level at the chain as long as the bettas keep the upper hand. From what I've seen its...the school's female betta, my female betta, then the molly. Oh and i found my albino cory too, he was hiding under a rock.. and tiger was just flipping out. I found that Sasha lies to lay on the rocks next to the glass so she can peer into the other tank (it's like a petstore set up tank which my teacher despises.) and she is flirting with my friend Jamies' male betta thats in the next tank over. She does swim around though she's just not laying on the rocks. But omg it's soooooooooo amusing to watch them. her betta models for her on the rocks XD it's great...

Oh and slider's feeling better which is a relief ... he's just a little messed up but he's healing :D

Back
Top Bottom