Fish tricks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bunnytheartist

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a relatively new Betta named Napoleon. This is my first fish. I've always wondered if you can teach fish tricks,and the answer is yes. Yes, you can.
I taught my Napoleon to go to the top right corner of his tank and flare when he is hungry. I'm currently teaching him to flare when he sees my fingers spread in front of his face, just for fun. He is super curious about everything, and very smart.
Has anyone else taught their fish tricks?

Sent from my EM63 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes, it's because fish want your food, but my angels do that and the rams, it's amazing how tame they become, BT, keep up the good work........

My oscar has this neat trick he does...

He tries to jump out of the tank at me if I don't put food in the tank quickly enough for him.... Not particularly a trick that I enjoy.

I must admit they do look forward to feeding time Mebbid, that would be scary.......lol

I must admit they do look forward to feeding time Mebbid, that would be scary.......lol

I thought it was amusing at first, but he keeps spraying water all over the place. It's creepy listening to him grind up the pellets though.

My oscar and sev really liked to be hand fed, really miss those guys :(

Back
Top Bottom