Fish Tycoon xD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
http://zone.msn.com/en/root/deluxe....1-110054443&Session=&origin=pcat_mp_lnk&ln=en

MSN has a game called fish tycoon I find that funny.

Care for beautiful exotic fish in a real-time virtual aquarium! Feed them, cure them when sick, and breed lots of babies. Over 400 different species of fish to discover. Can you find the Magic 7?

Full Version Advantages

Unlimited, unrestricted gameplay.
Feed, touch & interact with the fish.
Breed fish for your personalized screensaver.
Discover over 400 different fish species.
Customize your tank with plants & ornaments.

*tries it to see what the heck it is*

LOL I just downloaded the trial version last night. So far I have found 1 of the "Magic Breeds" but unfortunately I've killed 7 fish. :(
Although I also realized it was set on "2x time" so I changed to options back to real time so I can stay on top of things better.
Not sure if I'm going to pay the 19.95 to buy the full version yet.....

I've played the Zoo and Rollercoaster Tycoon versions. I don't know if they are from the same company, but I'm fairly sure this game does not work after the "real" rules. The colors of the fishes and screen pictures already tell me that.

I downloaded the trial. It was fun but I don't think I'll be buying it. I found 4 magic fish and created 70+ species before it timed out. :D

Yeah it's an odd, odd game..... *puts magical eggs in there and watches them become random fish*...*breeds two random fish together and gets random funky babies*

Back
Top Bottom