FortWayneFishTank's Projects!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Black sail Cory please. Do you know scientific name?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My 10g Endlers tank is all jungle vals. Are contortionist any more difficult to care for?

My 75 is medium light and low tech, but i keep them in low light/lowtech as well! In low tech low light, they propagrate rather slowly, but in my medium light 75, they spread like crazy! You could probably grow them in your tanks

Wow, what started the whole contortionist vals thing? Lfs or mail order or is it something that just appeared?

Heres the cory! He was a lucky find to be honest, but I will get more if I find more!

Here's a great source for info: Black Sail Cory Cat - Corydoras melanistius

These guys are my favorite corys! I keep two of these guys and they are so cool looking and nice... They have put on size in the six months I've had them...75 gallon looks great BTW, those Val look very nice in the center

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wow, what started the whole contortionist vals thing? Lfs or mail order or is it something that just appeared?

There was a guy who was selling about a year ago on here, he has been inacive for a while. I bought some from him and it was suffering in one if my ten gallons, so I threw the dying vals in my newly set up 75, and it spread and spread! Now I sell the extras for a bit of profit here on the forum

These guys are my favorite corys! I keep two of these guys and they are so cool looking and nice... They have put on size in the six months I've had them...75 gallon looks great BTW, those Val look very nice in the center

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thank you! I like my lone one, I am on the lookout for more (y)

Guppy Room pics!

Here is a full room shot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 64
Blonde red male with japanese blue firefin female, working on a lowkey strain here, only dedicating 1 fry tank

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 65
Juvenile panda guppies, some of these are going to Brennae (y)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 65
Adult pandas in the main panda guppy tank

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 68
Yellow jacket endlers and fry, some of the fry are also going to Brennae

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 68
The real strain i'm working on! This is a male I really like along with some firefin females! This male has good finnage when he wants to show it off, and the female are from a very nice delta line! The females hes with costed a tather large sum, but they will hopefully be worth it! I only have 3 fry so far (y)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom