Full-length disposable gloves for aquarium...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shy_Koi

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi,
Just want to say that I have found this site a wealth of info and help for all aspects of fish keeping :) Thanks all!
Also - maybe this tip will help someone... I found full arm length plastic disposable gloves at my local agro/feedstore for $10.00 CDN (approx $7.00 USD) for a box of 100. I am a fanatic about trying to keep my hands/arms out of my tank and pond, but it's often difficult to manipulate rock/decor/filters when they are submerged 2-3 ft. I tried tongs etc but they were clumsy. The gloves enable me to quickly change hoses, filters, etc underwater.
Thought this might help someone.
~Shy Koi

glad you found the site .... welcome and thanks for sharing the info on the gloves.do they have an online order site?

Are these gloves marked as sterile and powder free? I only ask because if they are not then in my book they are no better than just sticking your arm down in the tank. Of which I dont see a problem with anyway. Shoot its not a complete day with out me getting down to my arm pit in aquarium water anyway.

Shoot its not a complete day with out me getting down to my arm pit in aquarium water anyway.

You da Man Ffreek! I totally agree :mrgreen: :!:

Back
Top Bottom