Fuzzy things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

j_randall1702

Aquarium Advice Regular
There are fuzzy things, that are floating around the tank, after I done my pwc, It came from the gravel. My python just dont seem to work well enough. Gravel vacs in general dont work well enough. Is there anything I can do to better clean my gravel?

j_randall1702 said:
There are fuzzy things, that are floating around the tank, after I done my pwc, It came from the gravel. My python just dont seem to work well enough. Gravel vacs in general dont work well enough. Is there anything I can do to better clean my gravel?

They don't have to get everything, just get rid of the big messes. The stuff floating around will either settle and get picked up in a future gravel vac or sucked into the filter and removed that way. Either way in an hour your water will be clear again.

Might want to consider fedding less if you really have a lot of waste building up.

I have lousy water pressure at my house, so in addition to using my Python, once a month I have to siphon the old-fashioned way with a big tube, because it just sucks more powerfully. I wish i could turn the water pressure up, but there doesn't seem to be any way to do it.

Back
Top Bottom