Galaxy Rasbora (CPD) compatibility...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I use flourish excel

If dosed daily (a bit of an inconvenience) it can be more effective than co2 IMO
Oh, I thought you could dose it daily...At least that's what I thought the instructions says (online)...Can you not use it daily?

Is that only shrimp? I'm not really a fan of shrimp....I want to get some panda corys, in the future when my tank is HEAVILY planted, I want some smaller fish..

yes the report was only citing shrimps havingdeformity with no harm to the fish in the same tank. but i don't want to risk it atall

yes the report was only citing shrimps havingdeformity with no harm to the fish in the same tank. but i don't want to risk it atall

I understand your concern, but an actual CO2 system is over my price range. The DIY system says "not for tanks over 30 gallons."But as I said, the system is out of my price range.
:ermm:

I understand your concern, but an actual CO2 system is over my price range. The DIY system says "not for tanks over 30 gallons."But as I said, the system is out of my price range.
:ermm:

Okay, scratch all of that! I'm gonna get some fertilizer and of course root tabs, and hopefully that will be enough?

As long as the roots are in the ground thats fine

The only time you need to start dosing products like flourish is when you have floating plants or have plants attached to rocks and driftwood (eg. annubias)

Hi BLUElobster99,
Okay, thanks SO much. Today I bought CaribSea™FloraMax Planted Aquarium Substrate. I'm thinking that I will get some Flourish Excel, because it is said that CPD's like floating plants?
Thanks again!
:thanks:

Hi! :)
the only time you need start dosing products like flourish is when you have floating plants.
I think I will just get some Java Moss to float....Does that mean I need Flourish or something like that?

Back
Top Bottom