Garlic guard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishygirl7

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all hope I'm doing this right can someone let me know I just registered need to know how much garlic guard to use w brine shrimp and do I add water too

This is the introduction area for new members to say hi and tell a little about their tanks. Some people do that and have questions. But your just asking a question so it should be someplace else IMO. Are you using the app or the main site?

Say you have a planted tank and needed to ask a question about plants and lighting. Then you would want to go into the freshwater planted forum and start a thread like you did here.

Does that help?

Ok well here goes I have a 20 gal tank freshwater i have 5 platys and 2 blue kellies king tetras I'm a new bee to all this I am currently using my app on iPhone no computer should I go to a diff thread then to ask about garlic guard

Ok well here goes I have a 20 gal tank freshwater i have 5 platys and 2 blue kellies king tetras I'm a new bee to all this I am currently using my app on iPhone no computer should I go to a diff thread then to ask about garlic guard

Lol If you don't get an answer then yes I would. But I requested to have it moved so the mod team may move it for you or they will come in and maybe ask you to re post. You may still get an answer here too. Good luck and wish I could help but I've never added the stuff before and know nothing about it

I put a new thread in freshwater aquariums ill c if I get an answer at least I know I'm posting right cuz u answer me lmo

Back
Top Bottom