GBR's and Cockatoo apisto's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK awesome. No one answered my question whether I can keep a tank outside if it is outside of the elements and is shaded from the sun. Can I do this?

I don't see why you couldn't as long as it isnt exposed to extreme tempature changes and brutal elementary. The key would be maintaining the tempature and keeping other animals from getting to.you fish. I would also.look into the parasite risk that comes with being outside. IMO I would.t do it as there is too much to go wrong and too many what if factors for my liking. But it is all about personal opinion. But I do challenge you to do some personal research and hopefully people who have done it before will see you post and help.you out

randy86 said:
I don't see why you couldn't as long as it isnt exposed to extreme tempature changes and brutal elementary. The key would be maintaining the tempature and keeping other animals from getting to.you fish. I would also.look into the parasite risk that comes with being outside. IMO I would.t do it as there is too much to go wrong and too many what if factors for my liking. But it is all about personal opinion. But I do challenge you to do some personal research and hopefully people who have done it before will see you post and help.you out

OK thanks.

Back
Top Bottom