German blue rams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

new to the scene

Aquarium Advice Regular
Was just wondering if 2 of these would thrive with 2 large Angels 2 blood parrots and 2 dwarfs goraumi 1 brushnose pleco they tank is pretty well planted and its a 37 gal my concerns are if it's to much for the tank and if they will be to small to be happy

IDK about the too much question, but when I put rams in my tank with 2 large angels, the angels became to aggressive to keep with the rams.

new to the scene said:
Was just wondering if 2 of these would thrive with 2 large Angels 2 blood parrots and 2 dwarfs goraumi 1 brushnose pleco they tank is pretty well planted and its a 37 gal my concerns are if it's to much for the tank and if they will be to small to be happy

Well I have 2 gold german rams and a dwarf gourami in the same tank for a couple months without any issues.

It's too small. Blood parrots get around eight or ten inches long, angels get really tall, and if the two happen to pair up and your GBRs also, you will have some serious aggression. I vote no.

Back
Top Bottom