Germany newby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mllalvarado

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I currently live in Baumholder, Germany where my husband is stationed. He just bought me my 55 gallon tank I have always wanted. So far it;s just filled with water. I need a good filter in there, I am clueless there. Someone mentioned a Eheim filter. I also have some ideas for my freshwater fish. I want this to be a colorful tank, with different Ideas that will "aww" my guest. I want to lay dark rock, probably blue, with black marbles. Some fish are as follows autonocara eureka, autonocara red rubin, gescheckter fire fish, blue neon, marmalade cat,blue sambia, protomelas boazulu. I am not sure which fish can go with what, and how many will fit in my tank! Any suggestions will help!:confused::flasingsmile:

welcome to AA!

I wouldn't keep any neons or anything to small with the cichlids. cichlids can be very aggressive and territorial. Especially when breeding. And some of those fish on your list will cross breed. i'm not an expert on cichlids so maybe there will be someone else that can help you out with that.

Back
Top Bottom