Get rid of Snails overnight!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BfishLpond78

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So everyone has there own way of doing so. I have a snail only tank for my puffer. And i wanted to give the snails some good eating to plump up. LOL. So i cooked and blanched a piece of zucchini and 24 hours later this is what i came home to. So i say give it a try, as you can see it worked for me! :dance:

Attachments

• IMG00282-20110614-1651.jpg
    IMG00282-20110614-1651.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: HN1
The crays are doing good, grown prolly 1/4 inch so far just about 2inches. Suppose to start breeding around this size. Either way they are cool to watch. I have ghosties in with them and I see em catch a few here and there. So they should grow fast

When I add zucchini to my tank, ALL of my fish will munch on it. That includes my female bettas, five banded barbs, black neon tetras, and ottos.
:cool:

Limpet,

How are your two GSP's doing?

James, MY GF has a sailfin gib, and he loves to suck on the zucchini all day after he eats all the algae.

Awesome! Have you tried frozen brine shrimp or frozen bloodworms?

Ya, I'm pretty excited for the crays. I read a bunch or articles they will start to breed around 2 inches. So its only a matter of time. It will probably be awhile before he gets one. I'll feed a small one or two but I want to make sure I breed them correctly. And maybe down the road sell some. And possibly give some away to people who have helped me ;)

Back
Top Bottom