ghost catfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have you tried mysis shrimp? Everyone seems to love them. Even my fishies that don't care for brine shrimp gobble up the mysis ;)

NP ;) I just picked them up the other day for the first time myself and couldn't believe the reaction..usually atleast some fish aren't interested in something. It says right on the package for finicky eaters or something like that, it's definitely true.

i fed them at night this time.. usually i feed in the morning... my cats seem more active and less scared at night so i tried with a little more success tonight.. although they gobbled up flakes more then the shrimp..i just had to back away from the tank right away and they went to town! yay!

What size tank do you have them in? I'd love to get some someday.

they are in a 20 gallon with 3 mollies, 1 dwarf gourami. i definintly have to get a few more though:)

I just got my last 2, for a total of 5. Even though they were from a different store, they bonded with my old ones. They are SOOO cute. ;-; Their names are St. Ambrose, St. Francis, St. Augustine, St. Felix and St. Blaise.

Rosenweiss said:
I just got my last 2, for a total of 5. Even though they were from a different store, they bonded with my old ones. They are SOOO cute. ;-; Their names are St. Ambrose, St. Francis, St. Augustine, St. Felix and St. Blaise.

Why did you choose those names? :)

Why did you choose those names? :)

I'm not exactly sure, haha. But once I started doing it with the first couple I wanted them all to match. Actually, though, each one of those saints is a patron saint of animals in one way or another, and some of them helped sick animals during their lives.

Thanks! =D One of them nibbled my finger today when I put it in the tank. They're getting a lot friendlier. So cute!

Maybe they just need a little bit of time, or some more members! I noticed when I got 2 mine got a lot less shy.

rosenweis- i just started a new thread wth current numbers... maybe you could check it out and see if its good enough to go and get 2 new ghosties~?

rosenweis- i just started a new thread wth current numbers... maybe you could check it out and see if its good enough to go and get 2 new ghosties~?

Okay, I'll try to find it, but can you link me just in case?

Back
Top Bottom